Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Breaking News! Letterman shreds O'Reilly

If Bill O'Reilly is a two-bit Joe McCarthy, we're lucky to have David Letterman as a two-bit Edward Murrow. To wit:
"See, I'm very concerned about people like yourself who don't have nothing but endless sympathy for a woman like Cindy Sheehan. Honest to Christ."

"I'm not smart enough to debate you point to point on this, but I have the feeling, I have the feeling about 60 percent of what you say is crap. But I don't know that for a fact."
Go to the Late Show website on Wednesday and click on "Big Show Highlight." Crooks and Liars says it also will have video up on Wednesday morning.

Man, Joe Pa wins the Orange Bowl, Abramoff becomes a prosecution witness, and O'Reilly gets humiliated. 2006 really is a happy new year, and we get 362 more days of it!

No comments: