Friday, July 14, 2006

10 things I expect to hear soon

My co-blogger Flop has been abroad for a long time. Shockingly, some people are looking forward to his return. Here are 10 utterances that I anticipate are imminent:
  1. We have a Soho in London, too.
  2. Sorry dude, I only get my news from BBC.
  3. The beer in Eastern Europe is so much better than the beer at dba.
  4. Hey, are you gonna finish those frites, or is sand in your vagina?
  5. Dude, I got you an Etros shirt! (sniffs nose loudly)
  6. Budapest is like Brooklyn, only Hungarian girls have these amazing racks
  7. Architecture in the East Village is banal.
  8. That's why I showered with a bunch of old Romanians.
  9. I won't eat anything that's been pasteurized.
  10. Dude, pretty ladies in Albania wanted some of this. (Grabs crotch.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's true, you know, that pasteurization ruins everything.

Anonymous said...

I expect him to tell us all about that.