Thursday, August 03, 2006

CSB Hot List!

Because it's almost 100 degrees at LaGuardia as I type this, and this heat saps the energy from what few brain cells I use for critical thinking and the like, I hereby present a Cole Slaw Blog list of shit that's relatively hot. Below you can find a list of items and their relative hotness expressed in factors of today. For example, something approximately twice as hot as today would get a factor of 2.0. You get the picture. Anyway, on to the list of stuff and its hotness in factors of sweltering August days in New York :

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My gratitude for the phrase "armed to the teeth", and it's implicit shout out to our slightly-less-bling-encrusted younger brother, Mini-Crunk.

Also...Rebelde!

Anonymous said...

I hate all lists ever. even this one. but this one the least ever.