Friday, November 17, 2006

24 hours until kickoff: A restrained Woo!



Desmond says: Let's win it for Bo, guys.

I was originally going to post something about Ohio State fans tendency to either run around bellowing about the concept of ownership like a confused, yet precocious, seventh-grader who just read The Fountainhead. But then it occurred to me that trying to reason with Ohio State fans always makes me feel like Tim Canterbury whenever he had to interact with Gareth. So instead, I'll just offer my most fervent hopes that we can put Ohio State's stapler in the jelly.




LaMarr Woodley: Office prankster.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd just like to apologize to Flop, on behalf of my entire fanbase, for our stupidity. I realize that our irritating tendency lately to attach importance to the last, say, half-decade or so, instead of the mid 90s, which is apparently where it belongs, marks us as dunderheaded imbeciles. And so, I'd like to apologize.

Sorry, man. I pledge henceforth to believe that the last run of Buckeye dominance never happened and that, for all intents and purposes, the mid 90s never ended!

All Hail Tai Streets and Hootie and the Blowfish!

(Sigh.)

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Tim Biakabutuka and Oasis, dude.