Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Double bv-BV

As Flop suns himself and searches for a new crustacean crush, I have to think he's not too happy about the combination of Michigan's humiliating, choking defeat, along with the fact that he gave the keys to his blog to someone who is as gleeful as I am about Michigan's humiliating, choking defeat.

But, out of deference to my hosts, I won't comment any further on this, except to note that Michigan is now 2-2 whereas my own alma mater is 4-0.

That said, this should be an exciting upcoming week, and I'm happy to be here guest-blogging. We've got a lot of ground to cover, and I hope to do it justice. We'll be covering, among other things, the scapegoating-in-progress of Michael Brown, the John Roberts confirmation, the paramount importance of the Tampa Bay Devil Rays in the AL pennant race, and the rise of a hip-hop self-help guru.

Stay tuned...

No comments: