Friday, September 23, 2005

Housekeeping slaw

As is probably clear, with both Cole Slaw Bloggers out of town, posting here could be light. However, you may see a guest blogger or two. If so, do not be alarmed. They post here with our full imprimatur. One exception, however. All their postings are their own, so Crimenotes and I disclaim liability for any libel, slander, defamation, hurt feelings, gored oxes and spit-takes.

I suspect Crimenotes will continute to file his boozy foreign dispatches, and I promise to pass along all tales of seaside antics from the lowcountry, as I'll be traveling with some people well known to the CSB family. If someone brings a digital camera (not me, as I don't own one), I'll also try to post a picture of any crustaceans or other marine life I manage to pluck from the brackish deep, as well as any other antics that warrant sharing. I also imagine I'll be watching coverage of another deadly hurricane, while anxiously checking Weather Underground's tropical weather section.

Also, if you miss your near-daily slaw fix, I suggest checking out our partner in side-dish bloggery, the estimable spinachdip. As well as selections from our list of links.

No comments: