Monday, June 05, 2006

It's good to be back...

…and I’m looking forward to attempting to fill Flop’s Chuck Taylors for a while. I’ve got some good ideas for some fun things to write about. Here is a preview:

  • As many soccer hooligan stories as I can get my hands on
  • A detailed review of the R. Kelly, Trapped in the Closet DVD
  • A live-blogging (once I get the tape from my mother) of the episode of WEWS-TV Cleveland’s Academic Challenge wherein Flop gave the answer “sperm whale”
  • The results of my soon-to-be-conducted search for a good recipe for cole slaw
  • A contest to determine into what bizarre shape I will carve my current beard before shaving it for the summer (A handlebar mustache? A chinstrap? Your suggestion could be the one!)
  • All this plus my usual frustrated-under-a-veil-of-sarcasm commentary on the state of the body politic.

I think we're going to have a good time.

No comments: