Since that's how they've decided they want to roll, here are some future offerings we can look forward to from the nation's most respected daily newspaper:
- Sunday front-pager about the dangers of soaring divorce rate in the United States, with expert analysis from Larry King, Rudy Giuliani and Newt Gingrich.
- Op-Ed decrying the role of lobbyists in our legislative system and proposing good-government and ethical reforms. Co-authored by Tom DeLay and Jack Abramoff.
- Plangent letter to the editor from Pol Pot calling for immediate world action to halt the killings in Darfur.
- Week in Review piece on the importance of due process, habeas corpus and civil liberties, by Alberto Gonzalez.
- In the 2007 college football preview, Ohio State coach Jim Tressel explains how to stop Florida's spread option.
- Mario Batali writes in the food section about simple meals you can make at home, with just some simple extra-virgin olive oil, a wild boar tenderloin, fresh Po valley sour cherries, and house-made pecorino romano.
- Sunday magaizine story about the imporance of public figures accepting accountability for their actions and retaining credibility consults Boston Mayor Thomas Menino, Ohio Reb. Bob Ney, Florida Rep. Mark Foley, San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom, President George W. Bush, Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, Mel Gibson and O.J. Simpson.