Friday, July 15, 2005

Celebrate the thesaurus

Flop e-mailed me today, using the phrase "That's what I'm talking about, motherfucker." We then exchanged the following:

"Such is of what I speak, humper of matrons."
"Thus is which I have discussed on previous occasions, M.I.L.F. requiter."
"I recently locuted on that precise topic, copulator of she who bore fruit."
[redacted]
"My point exactly, he who pleasures moms."

To which I now add, "I addressed that in my previous comments, fertile-ladies penetrator."

Update: "Please refer to my earlier points; you're a cuckolder, or you bed single mothers."

7 comments:

Flop said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Flop said...

I direct your attention to my earlier remarks, porker of your baby's mama.

Flop said...

Listen up, Oprah.

Flop said...

Hear me now and listen to me later, Frau.

Flop said...

Can you hear me now, Federline?

Flop said...

[pre-emptively redacted]

evil girl said...

it's clear neither of you is getting any. now stop fondling the thesaurus.