Friday, July 29, 2005

Cracker is a truly dignified cat

I got such a good response to my photo of Lily, the devoted Michigan fan, I thought I'd come up with a pretext to post photos of more animals. Well, I never came up with one, but here's Cracker, anyway. He appeared on the doorstep of my aunt and uncle in Santa Ana, Calif., one day, and accompanied them on their drive across the country. I'm told he enjoyed sunning himself in the car's rear window. I've never met a more unperturbable cat. If he tires of you, he just gets up and langourously ambles off. No claws, no hissing. He is especially fond of shrimp, which my uncle will dice for him on special occasions.

Top: Lounging in the dust. I hear it's the latest Sunday Styles trend. Middle: Cracker has now tired of my company. Bottom: I saved my best work for that still life with cole slaw in my last post, apparently.





No comments: