Sunday, August 21, 2005

CSB Clarification: dim sum edition

Just in case we've somehow developed groupies: No, I was not having dim sum at Oriental Garden on Sunday. Apparently my New York doppelgänger was, because he apparently was spotted engaging in horseplay with younger relatives. I offer this explanation because a person bothered to lean over and ask me about this from another table in the beer garden at Loreley, where my co-blogger and I shared a stein after seeing The Rude Pundit's show.

That said, the guy did plant the seed of an idea. Namely: Dim Sum Sunday, coming this fall to a blog near you. There will be lively debate, afternoon constitutionals through Chinatown and "airplane rides" for Crimenotes.

Further clarification: We did not "share[] a stein." We each drank from our own, separate mugs. Further, "airplane rides" does not connote inappropriate or illegal conduct. Thanks. -CrimeNotes

6 comments:

Flop said...

Wow, just when I think I'm too pedantic, C-notes drops some empty brackets on everyone.

evil girl said...

when crimenotes takes an "airplane ride," who gets to be the pilot?

Flop said...

Seriously. That last sentence is highly regrettable.

Flop said...

The dumbass will be eating dim sum without me, that's for goddamn sure.

Flop said...

A clarification: Airplane rides are a form of horseplay in which one party grasps a (usually smaller) second party by the wrist and ankle and swings him or her around in a circle. From the description, this is what I presume my (non-evil; otherwise he would have had a goatee) twin was doing at Oriental Garden.

This is easy stuff, people.

Flop said...

Way to rationalize your Chinatown homoeroticism.