Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sunday Stylin': teenage wasteland

I know we've said it before, but this Sunday's Stylin' section is a pointless, boring waste of newsprint. The section is fronted by one reporters account of a night on Long Island with teenagers. While we've all had nights where we drive around aimlessly until we decide to go to Denny's (me) or the Hot n' Now (my co-blogger), even then we never considered them newsworthy.

If I were Harry's Shoes, the Genetic & IVF Institute or Prada, I'd call my ad rep, posthaste. No one read the page that article jumped to. In fact, I like you all too much to even provide a link.

I can't believe I paid $3.50 for this. Thankfully, I read Timothy Egan's rather good article on bankruptcy filings, which helped make things worthwhile. Now maybe I'll pick up the real estate section and feel thankful that my rent is low and my neighborhood interesting.

No comments: