Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Pretty pictures

Here's a shot from a small town in Italy named Lucca ...

Lucca, Italy

... a place where they lower wheelbarrows down the sides of buildings.

Lucca, Italy

Florence is pretty when it rains at night:

Florence, Italy during the rain

DSCF0829

And also during the day ...

Florence, Italy view from Duomo

... especially when there are rainbows.

Florence, Italy with rainbow

When I was in Scotland, I saw another rainbow.

DSCF0617

In Rome ...

Rome, Italy -- Hail Caesar!

... there are arrogant cats ...

DSCF0790

... and scruffy dogs outside the Pantheon ...

DSCF0723
... a place I liked so much I visited it twice.

DSCF0718

When I was in Rome and looked up, I usually liked what I saw:

DSCF0802

DSCF0766

This contrasted with Amsterdam, where the interesting stuff was at eye-level or lower:

DSCF0662

DSCF0638

DSCF0644

No comments: