Monday, October 10, 2005

TPM is up in here, up in here

We try not to play off other blogs here, especially heavyweights like Talking Points Memo. But I saw something in a recent post over there and I had to add my praise.

It's a rather dense, detail-filled post. But I'll just say that a concert involving DMX was mentioned (in context, trust me). And TPM owner-operator Josh Marshall managed to get in a crack about Republican staffers "partying it up on Jack Abramoff's dime."

I suppose as such references go, this one isn't all that subtle or deft. And if I have to explain too much I might ruin the post. But I happen to like the DMX song "Party Up" to an irrational degree. Honestly, I can't not turn the volume up any time that song comes on. It's nice to see someone else seems to like it that way, too. Or it's just a coincidence and I'm an idiot. I'd give even odds.

But I don't care. Now I've got that song stuck in my head and a hop in my step.

1 comment:

Flop said...

Man, we get the most awesomest spam ...