Thursday, May 26, 2005

Happy Memorial Day

I'm taking a posting hiatus for the Memorial Day weekend. I hope to use this sabbatical to work on a little one-act play about what happens when Times styles writers Stephanie Rosenbloom and Alex Kuczynski get on the phone to talk about boys (namely, Flop and myself) and insipid materialism. In the interim, I wish you all a fun-filled weekend that includes at least one night of boozing 'til dawn, and a Monday in which you exercise good citizenship by reading the Gettysberg Address or FDR's post D-Day fireside chat. If you're too lazy to read, you can listen to FDR here.

Hell, who am I kidding. Drink lots of water and remember: greasy food goes well with a hangover. And don't torture yourself, counting down the seconds until Dogtown is released. We're all in this together.

No comments: